Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Trail riding and tracking


We woke up at regular timing which was nice because yesterday we woke up one hour early. We went to breakfast and that was, if I can think of it correctly, it was eggs, sausage, and English muffins. Then we had to clean lots of dishes and other kitchen things that seemed to take forever but didn't take that long. Then we went back to our rooms and we talked for 30ish minutes. Then we drove an hour and we finally got to the ranch where we rode horses. It was really really fun. My horse was named Squid. We went through many woods and creeks and a LOT of rain. We did this for two hours. My horse enjoyed driving me into many trees and liked to talk to me. I might be crazy. Anyway my horse was very nice to me and at the end, he kept following me around and they had to grab him to put him away.  After that we went in for another forty five minute car ride but this time we showed up somewhere different. IT WAS DAIRY QUEEN. I got a Reese's peanut butter cup blizzard. Then we went back to the school to clean our lunch bins. I got sick from eating too fast but I'm fine now. Then we ate dinner and we had basically Chinese food. After this we came back and now we are about to go to Jackson Hole town. I don't know what will happen but hopefully it will be super fun.  The time is about 6:26 and I'm done for now. Bye!

Sincerely, 
Cameron Fox Keeler


Today we embarked on the fairy tale like endeavor of horse back riding. We arrived at the ranch at noonish to get saddled up. I mounted a brownish red horse named Ricky. Though perhaps "Grass Eater" is more accurate. My horse continually tried to stop and graze. I was constantly urging him forward so we wouldn't be left behind. We trotted along through the vast terrain of the Teton national park. I was taken up and down winding paths and grassy plains occasionally trying to get Ricky to trot after the groups since we were left behind after I had to stop him from munching grass. I hummed some of the music from Les Miserables, as rivulets of rain rolled down my face like the tears of angels from above. Finally the ride was over and I gave Ricky a final pat on the neck and we departed to the Dairy Queen in which we bought blizzards and went home. I am currently preparing to enter Jackson for a night on the town. Who knows what that'll have in store? We'll I am signing off for now. Hopefully I will be able to do another blog soon.
-Brendan Fyodor Massar






             

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
















Dairy Queen Tradition








           
                                 





No comments:

Post a Comment